Sunday, July 31, 2016

Thirty not Flirty and Thriving! :)

Hello! This is my official and very first blog that will be posted and I am so excited! :)
I am no expert when it comes to blogging/writing so pardon me (hehe!) but I will try my very best to share with you anything under the sun.

Today is July 31, 2016 (Sunday) and before my birth month ends, I want to share with you my simple 30th birthday celebration last July 13, 2016. Oh Yes, I am one of the 1986 babies. :) 

I really love to cook specially when it's for the people you love the most. I remember when I was  still a teenager, I always watch my Mom cooking Filipino food/dishes and that's where i got my skill/talent in cooking. Little did you know, my Mom graduated as a Teacher major in Food Technology in Bulacan State University. She was really really good in cooking! In fact, whenever there's a wedding nearby, my parents were always hired to be the "Cook". 

Going back to my 30th birthday, we planned to celebrate it as simple as possible together with my close family members. My father who resides in Nueva Ecija went here in Manila to be with us. I decided to cook for our favorite "handaan" food instead of ordering it because aside from I could save money, it feels great to cook for your loved ones. The following are included in my "Handa" during my 30th birthday;

  • shanghai rolls
  • fried chicken
  • cheese stick
  • Pancit Malabon
  • Barbeque
  • Leche flan (creme caramel)
  • Estrels Caramel Cake (we ordered it)
  • Nathaniel's buko pandan (my sister bought it in FisherMall)
  • Biko with Latik (bought in Nueva Ecija)










My younger brother Gian helped me in cooking all of these and birthdays won't be completed without a cake, so my husband Marlo decided to order my favorite caramel cake from Estrels (Yum!). 


I am very thankful to the Lord for blessing me with all what i have right now. They say age is just a number and Yes I'm 30 and it feels great!

Thank you for reading my blog. :)
For comments/suggestions, feel free to comment. 

God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment